Certificate of Registration Replacement

AUD54.00 each



Replacement of a lost or destroyed Certificate of Registration.

Please complete Form 1399 and return to the GFA by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Form 1399 Request for Replacement of a Certificate of Registration (Glider)